Welcome to Issue 14 of TALK.
We’re now nine-months into a year that feels like it never started and what a whirlwind COVID-19 has caused!
Over the last six months, we’ve been working hard to develop our new normal, to support our tenants and local businesses with the latest funding opportunities, re-opening regulations and guidance to keep businesses going.
Like you, lockdown has been a challenge for us, some of our team were furloughed, some could work from home and others were essential to remain on site. After a short time of getting used to the situation we are now fully functional with regulations in place across our locations, new procedures for shared space, meeting space and property space viewings. Our teams are using digital options for webinars, 1-2-1 appointments and more.
We’ve also been busy introducing:
· New Kitchen Space (read about this here)
· Day Space, where you can rent a desk for the day (read about this here)
· Changes to our Meeting Space (read about this here)
· New HR Audits (read about this here)
· Held Stirling Business Month virtually (read the highlights here)
· Advice on re-opening guidance
· Weekly updates on guidance, funding and more
We have also been working on our next five-year strategy which we will hopefully be able to share with you all soon.
As ever if you have suggestions for what we could do to support local businesses, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Management Team,