Forth Valley Employers Club
The Forth Valley Employer’s Club was founded by STEP and run in partnership with Ceteris, Alloa First and Go Forth Stirling.
The Club plays a crucial role in shaping the Forth Valley area’s employability support, funded skills training and other employment support available.
There are over 4000 employers in Stirling, Falkirk and Clackmannanshire. That’s thousands of business owners with similar employee problems, HR issues and more. Our employers’ club is your opportunity to join other employers to share best practice on topics such as recruitment, skills development and more.
The Forth Valley Employers Club is run in partnership with:
At each meeting, we will focus on a particular topic. We want to hear from you about your needs as an employer so we will discuss and listen to your needs to help shape future available support.
The remit of the Employer’s Club:
- Sharing best practice about matters such as employee benefits, flexible working, employee engagement, staff retention, employment policies, remuneration trends, maternity/paternity leave and pay.
- Encourage best in class recruitment and employer brand e.g. How to be an attractive employer.
- Identifying key issues arising from talent and skills gaps for action/lobbying.
- Combining resources for employee development and training.
- Promote growth ad advise on scaling up from a people perspective and managing change.
- Sharing information on the latest funded support.
The agenda at each meeting will be:
- Introductions (10 mins)
- Topic Presentation from an expert speaker (20 mins)
- Introduction to Topic Discussion (5 mins)
- Topic Discussion (20 mins)
- Conclude (5 mins)