to Grow your
Growth Pipeline Programme
Growth Pipeline is the term given to the support a company can receive from Business Gateway and Scottish Enterprise if they have the aspiration and ability to grow.
Our Business Growth Advisors support and assist your company through the Growth Pipeline Programme.
Access to the Growth Pipeline Programme is discretionary and offers for up to 18 months of support.
Companies will be introduced to the programme on the basis that they may possess some or all of the attributes that make them a good fit for the support available.
Growth Pipeline Programme Criteria
Whether a start-up or existing company, they must operate in an identified Scottish Enterprise key market sector, including:
- Food & Drink
- Life Sciences
- Creative Industries
- Forestry & Timber
- Have the ability to increase turnover by £400,000 during a three year period
- Have existing management experience or access to it
- Operate in a niche market
- Contribute to local economic growth by recruiting additional employees during this period
- If not already involved in exports, this must be a set objective to achieve during this period
A company will need to support the criteria with an initial business plan, cash flow projections and marketing analysis for assessment.
How we can help you
- Strategy Development
- Business Improvement
- Market Development
- Organisational Development
- Investment and Innovation
STEP delivers Business Gateway services in Stirling which is fully funded by the government, and free of charge for you and your business.