We strive to deliver service excellence. We imagine you do too.
We are excited to be working with Lou Thom, creator of UQ™ to bring you bodyGEOMETRICS. Lou is an accredited coach, trainer, facilitator and mediator and is qualified in a number of human potential psychologies and profiling tools. She is passionate about the role self-awareness can play in building stronger relationships, customer retention and brand reputation.
bodyGEOMETRICS is specialist customer service training which will introduce you to 5 customer types and how to give each of them the experience they desire.
This workshop will teach you how to:
• welcome each type differently
• sell by serving well
• adapt your style to deal with customer complaints effectively
• empower staff to treat customers differently to give them what they need
Taking you through these key cornerstones of service alongside providing insight into some useful and simple customer psychology you will leave this workshop equipped to deliver powerful customer experiences. The workshop promises you a fun + engaging few hours with new learning that you can take and put into practice straight away.
• What does good customer service look like to you?
• An introduction to 5 different customer types
– how to identify them
– understand what they need
– how to welcome each type appropriately
– what excellent service looks like to them
– handling their complaints effectively
• How to empower yourself + your staff to adapt your style to suit the needs of every customer